Our School Website Creates a user friendly relationship / environment with the parents and students, by informing them all of the happenings in the school. Our website provides a platform to encourage the students to active participation in the various events conducted by the school.
OUR WEBSITE MAINLY AIMS AT
- Providing overview of the school – information about our school / History of the Richmond School / Management / Mission & vision of the School/Administration & valuable message from Correspondent/Principal’s Desk.
- Providing an option to download various sample papers, worksheets, previous board papers for the students to build their confidence level for writing their exams.
- Providing the details of admission procedure for the new students / parents who are interested in joining the Richmond Public School [CBSE] along with downloading the online application.
- Providing updates and the latest news / events of the school – includes various achievements bagged by our champions.
- Providing updates on co-curricular activities /Monthly activities/house activities are conducted in our school.
- Providing timely circular for the parents.
- Providing a photo gallery that display the photographs of all events conducted by the school [Internal & external] and shows the participation of students in various events.
- Providing FA’s and SA’s results timely to the parents login to view the childrens performance in academics.
- Displaying the classwise syllabus / Test and examination syllabus along with exam dates.
- Displaying the monthly calendar of various activities that are conducted in our school.
- Providing Career option –The list of all the new vacancies available at the Richmond Public School [CBSE].
MAN MAKING EDUCATION BY SWAMI VIVEKANANDHA
Swami Vivekanandha is a pioneering figure in the cultural and spiritual history of the Indian people. His far reaching Vision of education is influencing an increasing the number of thoughtful people all over the world in course of Time. He propagated the essence of truth, Vedanta brotherhood of men, the harmony of religion and supremacy of spiritualism and materialism
Swami Vivekanandha defines education as THE MANIFESTATION OF DIVINE PERFECTION THAT IS ALREADY IN MAN and man making education based on the vedantic philosophy of his life. Swami Vivekanandha’s guru Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa used to say that a man needs to become a true man. He alone is a man whose spiritual consciousness has been awakened. MAN is combination of three letters that is M – Morality, A – Ability, N – Nobility.
Swami Vivekanandha realized that three things are necessary to make every man great, every nation great, convection of powers of goodness, absence of jealousy and suspicious, helping all who are trying to be and do well.
Man making education also brings out the significance of the famous word to HELP, ASSIMILATION, HARMONY and PEACE.
ROLE OF A TEACHER IN MAN MAKING EDUCATION
The teachers should come down to the level of the students and transfer his soul to students. A teacher must be dedicated in teaching profession with the view to render selfless service . Teacher should be a friend, philosopher and guide for creating a real man in order to create environment for the child to grow naturally.