- Parents and Guardians are requested not to meet the children or teachers during class hours. The parents / Guardians should meet the teacher only on the specified days.
- Parents / Guardians can meet the Principal on every Wednesday between 3.30pm to 4.30 pm.
- School working days for KG children will be from Monday to Friday.
- Parents should avoid sending the children to the school when he / she is sick. In case the child falls sick during school hours , parents will be informed and they have to report to the school immediately to pick up their ward.
- No child will be allowed to go home during the class hours unless for specific reasons for which the parents should get prior permission.
- In case, Parents / Guardians are unable to come to school to pick up the child an authorised letter from the parent should be submitted.
- Students are responsible for the custody of the books and belongings. THEY ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING VALUABLE ARTICLES, CASH OR GOLDEN JEWELLERY. The school will not be responsible for its loss.
- Regular trimming of hair , neatly washed and pressed uniforms , Polishing of shoes ,cutting of nails on regular intervals etc should be supervised by the parents regularly.
- Minimum attendance of 90 percent is required for promotion.
- Absence without leave letter will be considered absent only. In case of medical ground the medical certificate should be submitted.
- It is requested that, if the child is affected by infectious disease they will not be permitted to attend the school till recovery.
- Encourage your ward to do the activities given by the teachers with interest.
- Every child should take part in the school activities and functions without giving any excuse.
- Parents are requested to remain till the end of the functions, leaving in between the functions will not be encouraged.
- Please see that your child does his / her homework , assignment , Project by himself / herself and parents can only help them.
- Parents are expected to spend quality time with their children and guide them in their studies.
- Avoid comparing your child with other children.
- All requests , complaints and suggestions shall be brought in writing to the Principal.
- As the parents are the first Gurus they are requested to cooperate with staff and ensure the progress of their ward in all aspects at regular intervals.
- Application form duly filled in all respects.
- Xerox Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Xerox Copy of Community Certificate.
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school where the student studied last.
Age limit calculated as 1st June of the Complete academic year.
|1||Pre-Kg||2 ½ years|
|2||LKG||3 ½ years|
|3||UKG||4 ½ years|
|4||I std||5 ½ years|
Other Classes the corresponding age.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admissions
Code of conduct for students
- Respect towards parents, teachers and elders to be considerate and understanding with the fellow students
- Maintain punctuality and regularity at all cost.
- Be dignified and role abiding in dress code, talk and behavior.
- This is your school. Be proud of it and make every possible effort to raise image. Don’t damage properties.
- Be proud of the fact that you are an Indian and do everything possible to promote National Integration and Religious Harmony.
Tentative Dates for Test / Examination